Painting The Tin Can.


As the weather is not favourable for giving the beast an exterior face lift we have decided to pimp the inside instead. The aft cabin doors are now green. English Mist green, or something fancy sounding. I will wood burn two plaques of the green man (the leafy variety as opposed to the boat) to place on each side of the door. It might be a while before I get round to this though as Whyte Swallow managed to persuade Local Roots in Abingdon to sell some of my wood burnings! I need to make some for the shop, friends and family before I can concentrate on the boat ones. Right, only the hatch and bedroom doors to sand,prime and paint...

1 comment:

bruce-the-boat said...

Looks fantastic, we left the canals over there to Holland, where we bought a little larger narrow boat. Have fun boating but take care, saw lots of accidents, mostly hirers though.