The Award Season.

Robyn gave me a little bit of a shock at the weekend by kindly presenting me with an award for my blog. I have noticed that there are quite a few awards on the arty blogging circuit and as it is my duty to pass this award on I won't be offended by those of you who have a blog full of awards already and don't fancy following the award rules for this one. The award creator might not agree though.
The award rules:
  1. Put the logo on your blog.
  2. Add a link to the person who nominated you.
  3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
  4. Add links to these blogs on your blogs.
  5. Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.

Right, so, without further ado, I would like to present the above award to:

  • Avus - Little Corner Of The Earth . He is just grand and so is his blog. We share a love for history and marmite.
  • HHnB - Accept All Offerings. Keeping it in the Avus family tree. HHnB is an inspiration with all her blogs. Can I give an award to each of her blogs? If so, HHnB gets three.
  • Mortimer Bones - Narrowboat Bones. She is wonderful and her blog is as wonderful as her.
  • Andrew Denny and Granny Buttons. For keeping me up to date with what is happening in the world of narrowboats. Andrew Denny's humour is the kind all narrowboaters should have. And he takes fabulous photographs too.
  • Julia and Mark on Narrowboat Poppy. 2 more cats on the inland waterways. Julia has a lovely style of writing and I'm hooked on her blog.
  • Rima - The Hermitage. This must be the most beautiful blog in the blogging world. Rima is a talanted artist and teller of tales who helps keep my love for folk art and fairy tales alive. Take a look at her amazing clocks!
  • Eretria - Midnight Tea. My mother hen. Eretria is one of the nicest people I have ever met. Her blog is gorgeous and filled with mouth-watering delights and beautiful photographs from her life.
  • 4 comments:

    Avus said...

    Well thank you, kind lady! Much appreciated. I have also just visited Rima at the Hermitage and thank you for leading me to her.

    I shall be having a go at this meme as I know blogs that deserve it!

    Rima Staines said...

    Thanks so much Valonia, what lovely things you say about my blog :)
    And glad that you were brave enough to say hello!
    Hello back!
    Rima

    Julia & Mark said...

    Wow!! Thankyou Valonia for your lovely comments - For once I'm lost for words :)

    herhimnbryn said...

    Thankyou V. Am honoured indeed.