Chives


Yes, a photo of chives. Why? Well I haven't figured out how to post from my mobile without taking a photo first. And I like chives. So, I'm finally online again and if I was really clever i would have linked this to my original blog. But I'm not so I didn't. I haven't even figured out how to start a new paragraph via text. Oh, how I miss my old phone which I just plugged into my laptop and took me to my world of blogging. I have figured out how to add all my favourite blogs to my phone via the RSS feed thingy so I should now be able to keep up to date with you all. I might even have a go at posting again later if our pet duck turns up. I'll take a photo to blog her. We've named her Gemma and she seems to have adopted us much to Lolly's disgust. Gemma likes to sit on our back deck and on the gunnel with her head through the side hatch. She likes to take food from our hands and won't shut up until she's taken her fill. Ducks are noisy birds. Still, Rob reckons she'll go well with orange sauce...

5 comments:

Pete said...

Valonia

Not orange sauce, try plum sauce with those very thin pancakes from a chinese takeaway - heaven!! (thought the duck might not think so).

Good photos, especially from a mobile. Will have to get one with a camera now and come screaming into the 21st century

Pete

Kay Cooke said...

I have enjoyed my visit - I'm over here from Avus' blog. Life on a boat sounds so romantic ... Look forward to reading more entries!

valonia said...

KP - That sounds very tasty!

X V.

valonia said...

Hello Chiefbiscuit.

Thank you for popping over and taking a look at my blog. I will come and take a peek at yours.

X V.

ArtPropelled said...

One of the perks of living on a boat. Fresh duck and orange sauce with prunes........you won't really eat the duck will you?